How do you get an accurate lab result?
Analytical laboratories seek, through the processes of analysis, examination, testing, measurement, and monitoring, to give correct, accurate, and reliable analytical laboratory results, and to prove the level of accuracy and correctness that characterizes their results, through the efficiency of the workers within the laboratories and the efficiency of the performance of the analytical process itself.
All modern scientific applications have been produced by institutions that own laboratories and laboratories that apply the latest quality systems in management, including quality control and assurance to obtain the most accurate results.
The good application of the quality management system in laboratories aims to obtain accurate and valid comparable laboratory results that can be evaluated and lead to sound decisions related to production or manufacturing of a product or diagnosis of a disease or rejection and acceptance of samples for certain commodities, or any important decisions related to people’s lives, interests and needs. And their desires, the chemical analysis has a role in it, which ultimately results in the implementation of sound procedures, which is the goal of establishing the laboratories themselves.
And the establishment of a quality management system in the laboratories and its full application works to ensure the good performance and continuous efficiency of the analytical processes within the laboratories.
Quality will be met and met
Hence the idea of this book, our book Quality Assurance and Assurance in Chemical Analysis Laboratories, as this book presents a very important topic in our current era, which is quality in chemical laboratories and laboratories. Scientific, research, industrial and educational institutions.
This book presents this important topic, achieving its desired goals through:
• Explain and illustrate the importance, roles and tasks of chemical analysis laboratories in various institutions.
• Explanation and clarification of the elements and factors of technical and administrative efficiency of chemical laboratories.
• Explain and clarify measurement processes in chemistry and quality in analytical measurements.
• Explain the concepts and definitions of quality in chemical laboratories.
• Explain the basic statistical methods important for quality control within chemical laboratories.
• Explanation of quality control tools in chemical laboratories.
• Explanation of quality control strategies in chemical laboratories.
• Explain and clarify the elements and procedures of assurance and quality assurance in chemical analysis laboratories.
The book has been prepared in five chapters:
The first chapter: the importance, roles and functions of chemical analysis laboratories.
The second chapter: an introduction to quality in chemical analysis laboratories.
Chapter Three: Statistical methods for quality control within chemical laboratories.
Chapter Four: Quality control tools for chemical laboratories.
Chapter Five: Assurance and Quality Assurance in Chemical Analysis Laboratories.
The first chapter: It deals with the importance of analytical chemistry, the importance, roles and tasks of chemical analysis laboratories, the components of the chemical analysis laboratory, the technical and administrative competence of chemical laboratories, the components and factors of that efficiency, in addition to explaining the laboratory operations and the basics of quality related to them.
The second chapter deals with an introduction to quality in chemical analysis laboratories. It explains measurement in chemistry, quality in analytical measurements, and quality systems in laboratories from the administrative concept.
The third chapter deals with the important statistical methods and methods for quality control in chemical laboratories. It explains the issue of uncertainty (uncertainty) in laboratory measurements. It also deals with the basic statistical concepts of quality control such as the arithmetic mean, standard deviation, coefficient of variation, standard deviation index, accuracy (recurrence) and methods of comparison between results. Chemical analysis.
The fourth chapter: It explains the quality control tools in laboratories, such as statistical control of processes, tools that describe non-quantitative (descriptive) information, and graphic tools for dealing with results. It also deals with an important topic, which is quality control strategies in chemical laboratories.
Chapter Five: It is concerned with the subject of quality assurance and assurance in chemical analysis laboratories, where it explains the importance of quality assurance in laboratories, the main stages of analysis related to quality within chemical laboratories, the main elements of quality assurance in chemical laboratories, and quality assurance of test and calibration results within chemical laboratories, and finally shows how Achieving quality in chemical laboratories.
This book is considered one of the important references specialized in the issue of quality in chemical laboratories, as its topics were presented in a sophisticated scientific manner, which makes it useful and useful for all who read it from specialists in this field or interested in this important subject or those who wish to acquire knowledge and culture.
The recipients of this book
The topics of the book are among the important topics that benefit many specialists and workers in the following fields:
– Workers in chemical laboratories in factories, companies and industrial establishments.
– Workers in chemical laboratories in research and scientific institutions.
– Workers in chemical laboratories in drinking water, industrial and sewage water units and stations, and environmental laboratories.
– Workers in educational school chemical laboratories and university laboratories.
– Workers in chemical laboratories inside medical facilities (medical chemical analysis laboratories) and laboratories of the Ministry of Health.
Quality managers in food and chemical companies and factories.
– Graduates of practical colleges working in laboratories and laboratories.
Science graduates seeking work in the field of laboratory quality.
Consulting offices in the field of laboratories and laboratories quality.
– All those interested in the field of quality of laboratories and laboratories, especially testing and calibration laboratories.
Those interested in applying administrative and technical quality requirements in laboratories, such as requirementsStandard specification ISO 17025.
We hope from God Almighty that this book of ours will be a good and important addition to the scientific Arab library, which is in need of more new and advanced scientific publications to keep pace with modern technologies, and for the benefit of all those working in this field, including chemists, scientists, researchers and technicians. I hope that all those interested in issues related to quality in chemical analysis laboratories will find in it something that will help them to pay attention to quality and apply it easily and easily within the laboratories, and that it will push them to more reading and research for more progress and advancement in research on the quality of chemical laboratories and related topics.