Develop a human resource management system in a hospital
Graduation Project human resource management system
The hospital has a large number of employees. The organizational structure of the hospital includes an administrative department. The department does not have any documented written procedures related to the management of human resources.
This project aims to develop human resource management procedures supported by models for hospital management use to serve as a reference guide. This project introduced the updated organizational structure, job descriptions for various employees, standard operating procedures for the human resources department, and related forms. All of this leads to improving hospital performance by providing documented procedures supported by models.
Define the problem
The hospital has a large number of employees. The organizational structure of the hospital includes an administrative department.
The department does not have any documented written procedures related to the management of human resources.
1) Review the organizational structure of the department
2) Review and update job descriptions for employees
3) Develop Standard Operating Procedures for selected HR functions
4) Develop templates for use in human resource activities
Key results The project produced the following:
1. Updating the organizational structure
2. 65 job descriptions are designed
3. 29 standard operating procedures are designed
4. 48 templates are designed for advanced standard operating procedures
After reviewing previous work related to this project, data was collected and analyzed, then forms for job descriptions and standard operating procedures were designed. The project output was as follows:
1. Propose the new organizational structure
2. About 70 job descriptions were designed
3. About 30 standard runs have been produced
4. About 46 SOP models are designed